What I learned about life from 92 year old George Ross, Trump's attorney and advisor of 47 years.
Updated: Sep 24, 2020
What a huge huge privilege!
This week I got the opportunity to interview George Ross to find out about his most valuable lessons and what is most important to him. And I learnt a lot from the man who:
- is 92 years old
- lost his own dad at 16 and how that changed the course of his life
- been married for 68 years
- was the former attorney and independent advisor to Donald Trump for 47 years
- attorney in negotiation real estate including some of New York's most iconic buildings
- author of two best selling books with the second - ' Trump Style Negotiation' being translated into 17 different languages
- was one of the judges on the Television series 'The Apprentice' with over 20 million viewers
- has 2 children, 3 grand children and great children
- and has lived a very full and rich life.
Interview and more about this ...coming soon!!